After making an online purchase with a credit card, Two days after, my credit card account showed 2 extra charges that I did not make. Important to know that these extra orders were *not* reflected along with the real orders that I charged that day. (See attached records)
Bpttom Line: Always check your CC or Bank ASAP to look for fraudulent, extra charges.
I don't have anything else to add to this experience so let's just submit it, ok?
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Fraudulent Charges
- Product or service
- Pet Food Direct Account
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."
- "Wish I would have read the reviews online before doing an order. Ordered 10 corals at a price that was (apparently) too good to be true. Corals arrived..."
- "This was my first step back into online dating after a long time, and I WISH I could take a step back. Not only did it become apparent that..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "I am not sure why people are so divided about these reviews. This is an actual business that takes orders and then has designers make and ship them. We have..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."