Pet Food Direct - Worst Possible Customer Service

28 of 35 Pet Food Direct reviews

PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity.I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality pet food I feed and have found that the local pet supply stores are less expensive than PFD however when I started to cancel my PFD autoship order the site offered me a 15% discount as well as the free shipping that I was already receiving so I accepted and continued ordering for another month.

When I checked back after the order was shipped I found that they had revoked the 15% discount, so I called. The representative was very rude and told me that it was impossible to have both free shipping and the 15% discount. Since it still showed the both on an unshipped order I told him to just look there. He continued to deny the truth and when I refreshed the page it was gone, HE DELETED IT!

I told him I would be going to my local pet store from now on and hung up.He then deleted all my remaining autoship orders and cleared most of the info from my account including all my "reward" points that I could have used as a discount.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Property Damage Repair
Review category
Pet Stores
review #486163 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pet Food Direct? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
28 of 35 Pet Food Direct reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.