First order cancelled and was going to use your service to deliver food for all of my service dogs travel needs since I can not travel with raw food.Ordered food for my service dog to be shipped as I am going on a trip.

I am flying so can not take raw food with me through TSA screening. Your website says these items ship 2nd day air and all 2nd day air orders placed by 2pm are shipped the next day. My order was placed on Sunday night so it made the cut off to ship on Monday. This item did not ship and I was given no notice of a delay.

When I called support and I was told this item is a "drop ship" and takes 7-10 days to be shipped from the manufacturer. This does not work as I will be home from my trip by then with the food in another state and my service dog left without his food while on the trip. I was also told numerous times that the website explained this for raw and freeze dried food items and it does not. They hope to correct this information on their website sometime after the new year.

Horrible response time to fix an issue that will "inconvenience" everyone that orders raw or freeze dried items.

I was going to order from you for all my business trips so that my service dog has food available at the location when I arrive, but unfortunately, this company is not reliable to do this.Platitudes that you are "sorry for the inconvenience" does not help my dog have food to eat nor carry any weight when yo take no action to correct the issue with me or future customers

Review about: Pet Food Direct Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Pet Food Direct?

Comments

Try Chewy.com. They ship extremely fast and have really good customer service.